21 novembro, 2015
Student Lesson - @ About Rio Music Carnival
Hey My Friend!
I´ve good news for you!
At Weekend I found the solution for our problems! The Brazilian Carnival will never be the same!
Remember you of Dream Valley Festival? Then my friend, I found other festival very similar in Rio de Janeiro! You don´t need more arguing with your girlfriend.
We should take advantage and choose this event! Day: Carnival for you and your lady. Night: Get ready for five unforgettable nights with the best DJs in the planet in the new Marina da Glória, in Rio.
Think! We and the weather, beaches, drinks, and sunny days! Think, everything together!
If your can, We should go at 1th of February. I'll wait for U!
I love you my friend!!
Hugs!!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
-/ 2026 = Festivais
Com pouco dinheiro para conseguir aproveitar na totalidade os muitos festivais que têm acontecido aqui na cidade de São Paulo, este ano eu...
-
Este post, diferente dos últimos e poucos posts que tenho feito, saiu de um Iann ferido por si mesmo. Naufrago de si mesmo, tentando achar ...
-
Sexta-feira.. e saudade da Sexta-feira. Não essa sexta-feira de pandemia me acompanha desde Abril, onde no máximo bebo, no máximo escuto m...
-
Eu tenho medo da morte em mim. De algum modo já enfrentei essa fase e ela não me aterroriza mais. Ao contrário, me estimula a viver mais e i...

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário